Do you have a blend of communication expertise and analytical knowledge? Do you like to take on new challenges everyday to solve the unique needs of a custom manufacturer’s clients? Do you ever wonder who makes the shelves at a retailer, the dresser at a hotel, or the checkout desk? Well, you’re in luck. We’re Morgan Li, and we’re looking for a Customer Service Associate Analyst ready to help clients get more from their relationships with us.
What We’re Looking For: Customer Service Associate Analyst
Location: Chicago Heights, Illinois
MORGAN Li based in Chicago Heights Illinois is actively recruiting for a Customer Service Associate. The Associate Analyst is responsible for all customer related administrative functions including sales order entry and billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of order management and communicates on a daily basis with the following cross-functional teams: Logistics, Accounting, Sales, and Production.
- Provides dedicated order management and supply chain/logistic skills to support customers. Communicate updates to customers as required.
- Resolves routine questions or problems on orders. Assists with complex problem resolution.
- Leverages existing tools and procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an account and the ongoing activities associated with the account. Creates routing customer specific reports and spreadsheets.
- Provides timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and in-depth product knowledge.
- Manages customer inventory programs according to the established department policies and procedures.
- Checks and reviews acknowledgments against orders. Reviews purchase orders against our data for accuracy in pricing, part numbers, quantities.
- Oversees projects/orders and business relationship with assigned accounts and attends account based meetings with other departments.
- Identifies, communicates and assists in resolving customer needs for credit, pricing, freight and delivery, invoicing, shipping, installation, special reports or other administrative procedures.
- Approves and processes adjustments and Return Material Authorization (RMA) according to established policies and procedures. Able to handle non-routine RMA’s, credits and adjustments.
- Takes ownership in resolving invoicing and purchase order issues.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness in reporting to work, meetings, and completing assignments.
- Ability to work and interact well with others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent qualifying experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Builds customer loyalty and confidence.
- Bilingual skills (required for certain sales territories only)
- Intermediate understanding of basic office applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
About Morgan Li
MORGAN Li is a new breed of manufacturing, offering custom store fixture, hospitality, and retail environment solutions with a nimble, efficient, and innovative approach to keep up with the evolving landscape of its customers industries. Founded in 2009 by CEO Andrew Rosenband, MORGAN Li has global capabilities while simultaneously being the most agile and solution-oriented manufacturer. Morgan Li’s capabilities include fabrication of custom metal, wood, acrylic and led materials for retail and hospitality environments.
MORGAN Li provides services and capabilities to leaders within the retail and hospitality industries, providing fixture, display, and storage solutions from showrooms to trade show floors with custom or refurbished pieces. The company is beginning expanded growth efforts within the brand, grocery, CPG and healthcare and professional space.
Morgan Li is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Morgan Li makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Reach Out Today!
For more information on whether you’re a match, simply drop us a line at email@example.com or send us a message below with your information resume attached.
No Recruiters, please.