Scope of Job Duties:
- Receives and processes invoices from vendors, matching internal & external documents
- Works closely with purchasing to review invoices that do not match purchase orders
- Prioritizes, organizes, and completes weekly vendor payment runs
- Assists in the month-end closing procedures as it pertains to Accounts Payable
- Answers calls and internal questions regarding vendors and receipts, and directs calls appropriately
- Performs other clerical/accounting related duties as needed.
Additional Skills Required:
- Computer skills (Excel & Word).
- Detail oriented and able to efficiently organize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team in a timely manner
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field