Do you love solving problems and serving customers? Are you looking to work with a company whose work transforms tens of thousands of retail and hospitality spaces worldwide? We’re looking for a project manager who can take jobs from concept to installation and ensure that everything comes out on time, on budget, and just like the rendering.
What We’re Looking For: Project Manager
Location: Chicago Heights, Illinois
MORGAN Li is actively recruiting for a Project Manager to join our growing team. A Project Manager is a problem-solver, facilitator, collaborator, innovator, and technical resource.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Coordinates all activities required to successfully complete assigned projects as measured by customer satisfaction from as early as the sample stage, a verbal commitment or receipt of the purchase order.
- Executes internal and external customer inquiries.
- Delegates tasks, establishes timelines, monitors task completion & facilitates communication of critical issues including engineering, purchasing, scheduling, routing, customer furnished items, delivery and quality expectations.
- Reviews and approves project change requests.
- Works with project team members in sales, purchasing and manufacturing to satisfy customer quality and delivery expectations. Also learns all aspects of Estimating, such as preparing and/or updating cost estimates, determining material and fabrication methods, estimating labor details & entering bill of material and labor detail into Epicor.
- Some purchasing of raw materials and finished components may be required.
About Us: Morgan Li Company Summary
MORGAN Li is a new breed of manufacturing, offering custom store fixture, hospitality, and retail environment solutions with a nimble, efficient, and innovative approach to keep up with the evolving landscape of its customers industries.
Founded in 2009 by CEO Andrew Rosenband, MORGAN Li has global capabilities while simultaneously being the most agile and solution-oriented manufacturer.
Morgan Li’s capabilities include fabrication of custom metal, wood, acrylic and led materials for retail and hospitality environments.
MORGAN Li provides services and capabilities to leaders within the retail and hospitality industries, providing fixture, display, and storage solutions from showrooms to trade show floors with custom or refurbished pieces. The company is beginning expanded growth efforts within the brand, grocery, CPG and healthcare and professional space.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Effective internal & external communication.
- Assigning project tasks to team members.
- Coordinating & facilitating project team meetings.
- Monitoring progress of projects.
- Reviewing & approving change requests.
- Monitoring & communicating quality, shipping & receiving information.
- Reporting to work regularly and on time.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Coordination of assigned projects to meet customer quality and delivery schedules with a minimum of problems and with quoted cost limits.
- Experience working for a retailer of consumer goods or working with a supplier.
- Experience in custom solutions manufacturing.
- Experience creating requirements for business intelligence reports and or experience creating the reports from systems.
- Great proficiency with Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High proficiency and understanding of ERP systems.
- Proven ability to maintain a level head and to remain calm during stressful situations and conversations.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and negotiate with others to find common ground.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long lasting working relationships.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to bend, squat, reach and climb.
- Ability to lift and push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Navigating the manufacturing floor to work with process operators and monitor process performance.
- Manual dexterity and visual acuity required for using gauges and measuring instruments.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Morgan Li is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Morgan Li makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Reach Out Today!
For more information on whether you’re a match, simply drop us a line at email@example.com or send us a message below with your information resume attached.
No Recruiters, please.