Do you know IT? Are you organized, able to solve problems, and living on the forefront of today’s technology? We’re looking for someone like you! We’re Morgan Li, and we’re a leading manufacturer in the Chicagoland area. We’re looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to assist our internal and external team, answering to our Director of IT.
What We’re Looking For: Desktop Support Specialist
MORGAN Li based in Chicago Heights Illinois is actively recruiting for a Desktop Support Specialist. The Desktop Support Specialist will assist the Director of IT in providing customer service inside and outside the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
- Provide direct service for IT networks as well as customer service to users inside and outside the company
- Maintain a work log of job tickets and maintenance tasks
- Forward daily inspections to prevent or solve system malfunctions
- Stay updated on new developments in, and analyze reviews of, computing technologies
- Supervise the logging of network conditions and requirements
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The ideal candidate will offer:
- Associates degree and/or
- 0-4 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer software, operating systems, hardware and networking
- Windows 10, Server 2012+, Office 365,
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) and other software hosting protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Experienced in providing professional and courteous customer service
Experience the below are a plus but not required.
- Epicor, C++, REST, Solidworks, PDM
- Sonicwall, Layer 3 Switches
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
About Morgan Li
MORGAN Li is a new breed of manufacturing, offering custom store fixture, hospitality, and retail environment solutions with a nimble, efficient, and innovative approach to keep up with the evolving landscape of its customers industries. Founded in 2009 by CEO Andrew Rosenband, MORGAN Li has global capabilities while simultaneously being the most agile and solution-oriented manufacturer. Morgan Li’s capabilities include fabrication of custom metal, wood, acrylic and led materials for retail and hospitality environments.
MORGAN Li provides services and capabilities to leaders within the retail and hospitality industries, providing fixture, display, and storage solutions from showrooms to trade show floors with custom or refurbished pieces. The company is beginning expanded growth efforts within the brand, grocery, CPG and healthcare and professional space.
Morgan Li is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Morgan Li makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Reach Out Today!
For more information on whether you’re a match, simply drop us a line at email@example.com or send us a message below with your information resume attached.
No Recruiters, please.