Morgan Li takes great pride in our individual skill and craftsmanship as well as our large-scale, comprehensive capability. Naturally, we’ve equipped our fabricators, machinists, and technical specialists with the latest production techniques and automated equipment— laser technologies, arc welding, injection molding— you name it.
In addition, every member of our manufacturing contingent brings a keen eye, a sophisticated level of artistry, and a measure of experience that can’t be duplicated in the display fixture and furnishings industry. At Morgan Li, quality control comes naturally— as does pride in the products we produce everyday.
Domestic & International Production
Our fixture, furniture, and graphics manufacturing process may be automated, but it’s not rigid. Our teams are nimble, flexible and open to changes in the routine when customer needs become urgent, production schedules are accelerated, or design modifications arise. We can acclimate our internal operations to build and accessorize with virtually any material under the sun, and we can easily tap into additional resources and manpower both nationally and through our global partner in Asia.
If you can envision it, we can design it, produce it, and install it… smarter, better, and faster, than you would imagine. Here are just a few things you can expect from us.
- State-of-the-Art Technologies
- Full scope of Material Options
- Metal Tubing – Slotting Laser Cutting, TIG/MIG Welding
- Metal – CNC Laser Cutting, CNC Bending, Punching, Welding Wire-forming, POP Displays, Prototyping
- Wood – CNC Routing, Boring, Cutting, Edgebanding
- Surface Finishes – Wood, Metal, Glass, Veneer High-pressure Laminate, Melamine, High-end Finishing
- Acrylic – Vacuum-Forming, Injection-Molding, Ultrasonic-Welding
- Lighting Specialties – LED technology, Custom Signage & Display
- Global Presence – Overseas offices, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Environmental Compliance – Product Sustainability, FSC & LEED Certified
- Best Practices – Quality Assurance, Flexibility, Scalability, Visibility
Primary Facilities & Partners
Morgan Li is centrally located in the Chicago area, allowing ideal distribution and shipping to clients in North America. With over 3.2 million square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space throughout Asia, Morgan Li is equipped to handle projects from singular domestic delivery to global rollouts and everything in between.
- Illinois – 500,000 sq. ft.
- China – 660,000 sq. ft.
- Vietnam – 1.5 million sq. ft.
- Taiwan – 115,000 sq. ft.