BDNY connects the most inventive manufacturers and influential design minds in the hospitality industry for two high-energy days of discovery, education and conversation.
BDNY is the creative nexus of the industry each November—bringing 8,000+ designers, architects, purchasing agents, hoteliers, owners and developers together with 750+ inventive manufacturers of design elements for hospitality interiors.
This year, MORGAN Li exhibited with a unique booth space featuring:
- A communal table made with white oak and black frame
- Custom bench made from a solid wood frame with tufted linen futon and suspended backrest with leather straps
- Boutique shelving with oak accents
- Back floating bathroom vanity with knotty oak pull-out drawers, integrated towel bar and floating shelf, and also featuring a dopp kit hook, mirror and vertical shelving unit
- Ladder towel bar made of tube steel
- Desk unit with white oak table top, angled tube steel legs and floating shelf
- Twin over king bunk bed concept featuring oak back panel and side, oak deck, tube steel support structure and railings, and night stand with oak table top
From concept and design to fabrication and installation, our MORGAN Li team handcrafted these pieces in house, showcasing its unique expertise in closet concepts, bunk beds, space-saving solutions and bathroom vanities.