BDNY connects the most inventive manufacturers and influential design minds in the hospitality industry for two high-energy days of discovery, education and conversation.
Morgan Li at BDNY 2019
BDNY is the creative nexus of the industry each November—bringing 8,000+ designers, architects, purchasing agents, hoteliers, owners and developers together with 750+ inventive manufacturers of design elements for hospitality interiors.
New Booth Shows Off Capabilities
This year, MORGAN Li exhibited with a unique booth space featuring:
- A communal table made with white oak and black frame
- Custom bench made from a solid wood frame with tufted linen futon and suspended backrest with leather straps
- Boutique shelving with oak accents
- Back floating bathroom vanity with knotty oak pull-out drawers, integrated towel bar and floating shelf, and also featuring a dopp kit hook, mirror and vertical shelving unit
- Ladder towel bar made of tube steel
- Desk unit with white oak table top, angled tube steel legs and floating shelf
- Twin over king bunk bed concept featuring oak back panel and side, oak deck, tube steel support structure and railings, and night stand with oak table top
From concept and design to fabrication and installation, our MORGAN Li team handcrafted these pieces in house, showcasing its unique expertise in closet concepts, bunk beds, space-saving solutions and bathroom vanities.
Beyond BDNY: Morgan Li Hospitality
We’ve helped hospitality businesses transform spaces and deliver unforgettable experiences. Here are just some of our highlights:
Get to Know Morgan Li
Bring us your wildest designs. Your boldest plans. We want to see them, engineer them and build them. And more.
For over 75 years, the Morgan Li team has specialized in taking our retail and hospitality clients’ plans from concept to rollout, matching specifications and smashing expectations.
Whether you need wood, metal, or print, we’re here to engineer and deliver the furniture, fixtures, graphics, and more needed to deliver an unforgettable experience. Get to know more about who we are, how we work, and who we’ve helped—and contact us to request a quote.